jeudi 16 avril 2009

Ukraine / Украина

- Comme je vais bientot penetrer en ex-URRS via l'Ukraine je vous presente deja la carte suivante. Je vais passer quelques temps dans ce grand pays et mon voyage va bientot commencer a ralentir. En effet,jusqu'a present, il s'agissait essentiellement de voyager (au sens propre ,cad. me deplacer d'un point a un autre) en m'arretant "pour la nuit, dans une auberge", avant de repartir.
Maintenant, il est plutot question de decouvrir reellement l'Ukraine.

- As I am almost entering former USSR, let me introduce the next map : Ukraine. I'm going to spend sometime in this big country to discover it really. Indeed, for now, I was only travelling to reach my destination stopping "for the night in an inn along the road". I know that there are a lot of places i crossed where I have to come back to really enjoy them BUT my destination is still far away and I had to go further...


View Ukraine in a larger map

0 commentaires:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum